Hi. We’re Elemental Beverage Company. We’re a passionate group of obsessive home coffee brewers, professional baristas, beverage scientists, thermodynamic engineers and product designers who joined forces to turn our deep love of coffee into a mission to make cold coffee as good as freshly-brewed and hot. What began as curious tinkering fast became our full-time gig—allowing us to parlay our collective knowledge into the best cup of cold coffee any of us had ever tasted.
These days, we spend most of our time happily shifting the cold beverage paradigm and collaboratively disrupting the cold category, allowing anyone to experience a new world of flavor, note and nuance—cold—and like never before.
That’s where you come in. We’re seeking passionate, bright, curious and motivated individuals who are looking for an opportunity to both apply their skills and further their career as we grow and develop our offering.
Production Associate (Full/Part-Time)
We are seeking a production staff member that is detail-oriented and has excellent organizational and operational skills with a passion for learning more. Working alongside our Chief Beverage Officer, you’ll help us to coordinate and participate in production, order processing, quality control and shipping. Ideally, you have at least a year of experience in the coffee/tea industry. But, if you have beverage production experience outside this industry and have a passion to learn about what we’re doing — let’s talk.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the production of our coffee beverages from grind to final product — brewing, chilling, kegging and canning
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize kegs, hose lines, bins, tables and general production area /machines according to cleaning protocols
- Assist in the management and maintenance of inventories of both raw materials and finished goods
- Help maintain a clean production/order fulfillment area at all times
- Assist in the delivery of product to customers in the Greater Boston area
- Potential to learn coffee brewing skills
- Potential to learn canning line production skills
Applicants must demonstrate the following qualities or abilities:
- Work effectively in a fast-paced production environment/have ability to switch gears when needed
- Can manage and prioritize daily and weekly tasks
- Possess a logical and methodological approach to problem-solving
- Demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with co-workers
- Flexibility with the ability to work independently and with minimum guidance
- Willingness to learn from mistakes
- Desire and curiosity to grow and enhance knowledge and skills
- Understanding and adherence to maintaining confidentiality in all matters
- Proficiency with computers
- Ability to stand or walk for most of the day
- Moderate to heavy lifting and carrying (50 lbs. and above)
- Bending, stooping, pushing/reaching above shoulder
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment with a moderate noise level
Interested in learning more?
Drop us an email with your resume and if there's a fit — we'll be in touch!